[pct-l] Purist and Etc.

 After having a second cup of coffee, I getting a twisting in my stomach. The
terms purist or supported or slack packing are words that should not be used
in a group of hikers. These terms are meant to accredit or discredit a
persons hike. This is one item a hate seeing is the judging of anothers trip.
When a person says this guys a purist or this guys not, it creates fiction.
Mountain Climbers are some of the worst in these little " Judge Wars ". Each
climber saying his or her climb had more meaning Because????? Thru-hikers
should hike their hike and not use judging words like those above. Don't put
another's trip down if it doesn't meet some preconceived idea of what a
thru-hike on some trail is. It just brings discord ( to be mildly put )