[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows

I am in the very last days of preparing for my thur hike which will begin the
last week in April. I'm hoping someone can clear up a little confusion I'm
having with how to send my re-supply box to Kennedy Meadows. In the Town
Guide book  by Leslie Croot  she says our boxes must be mailed UPS for
Kennedy Meadows but the only available adress is a P.O. Box which UPS will
not deliver to. I tried to get a phone number for Kennedy Meadows General
Store but the operator said there was no listing. I then called the post
office in Inyokern and was told that we can mail our boxes to that post
office and they will be brought to the Kennedy Meadows General Store which is
some 35 miles away. Just wanted to double check with those of you out there
that have already done this. Is that correct or do I need a different address
so I can UPS my box directly to the General Store? If so what is that address?
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your very
valuable suggestions. I've been reading the material everyday for a few
months now and it's my "connection" to my fellow hikers. While preparing for
a thur hike it becomes your whole world in many ways and it's so nice to tap
into a group that understands what we are going through. Thanks for all the
help!
Kathy Denenny "class of 2000"