[pct-l] Lake Morena Camping Reservations

My husband, Paul, and I will be at ADZPCTKO and have reserved site #86 for
the nites of 4/27and 28.  He will drive me down Thurs. 27th & we are picking
up Lesya Struz along the way (she starts hiking Apr. 11th).  So we only have
one vehicle and one tent (two if Lesya wants to stay in same site). I was
told that sites may have 8 people but only 2 tents.  Not sure if they enforce
this - if not, we're certainly willing to share our site with others.

I plan to slack-pack from Campo to Morena Fri. 28th, participate in
gathering's dinner & Sat. am breakfast before heading up the trail in a
northerly direction (hopefully:).

See you all at the lake!

Laraine Kate Downer
member board PCTA