[pct-l] Campground at Lake Morena

Charlie and the PCT list,
I do NOT have a reservation for the Kick off at Lake Morena and would
like to share a campground.  I do have a car.

I am picking up MonteDodge on Friday April 28th at the San Diego Airport
and will drop him off at Campo and let him slack pack to Lake Morena. He
will arrive on the Saturday.So anyone who wants to share please give me
email.

 After the kick off is over I am hoping to get my car situated so I can
hike in Section B  Pines/Palm hiway to Palm Springs and then into Section
C if I can get the car situated again.
thanks,
Marge (the old gal)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!