Re: [pct-l] Kelty Cloud

My Kelty Cloud finally came in last week. I got the '99 price of $400,
which was pretty outrageous, never mind $550. The pack is supposed to be
3 lbs 7oz with all the bells and whistles. I was hoping to strip it down
to less than 2 lbs and still have a viable pack with a decent suspension
system. I took it home and weighed it on two different postage scales.
It was 4 lbs 7 oz. Kelty lied about the weight. Rather than take it
apart and start costumizing it I took it back and got my money back. The
outfitter was surpised too. People who buy this pack are going to weigh
it! I have a Jansport Morraine that is bigger by capacity...5200" and
weighs less....4 lb 6 oz (exactly!).
I am ordering my G4 today
Tom in Sacramento