[pct-l] GoLite Backpack

     Well, it's pretty good at hauling beer from house to house.  I just got
it yesterday, so I haven't done anything else with it.

     It seems like it's solidly constructed.  I like the big mesh pockets,
and the collar expands to over half the height of the pack.
If you're looking for a 2400 cu. in. or so pack, I think it's one of the
best options out there, especially for $120.  It makes me ashamed to have
plunked down waay more than that for a custom McHale that weighs closer to
10 pounds.

    Anyone doing California this summer, N to S?  I plan on starting in
Ashland on or around May 25 (snow report dependent).