[pct-l] 27 days and counting!

Hello group!

I am new to the list and have a couple of questions.

1.  I am worried about water in southern California.  I have ordered the PCT
data book but have not received it.  Will this book give water locations?
Also does it give info about the next water hole (distance)?  How much water
do you normally carry in the "waterless" areas ( 4 liters)?  ANY advice will
be greatly appreciated.

2.  I am also concerned about being warm enough.  What is a gear list of
clothes normally worn on the trail?

3.  Is hunting (blow gun) allowed on the trail?  Is this bad hiker
etiquette?

Thanks everyone!

-=Dave=-