[pct-l] Anniversery in March???

 I would be in divorce court if I tried to take my wife out in March for a
fun little anniversery trip. It depends on the woman. Anniverseries should
involve a nice hot tub cabin with great food and maybe a little 2 mile nature
walk around a lake or down the river. If your wife liking to shop, bag the
lake and hike the mall instead. Say alot of " Yes Dear " and " that would be
great honey" or your life could be hell till you make amends the next
anniversery. Pitching a tent in wet sloppy March snow while waiting for
dinner that looks more like "Gainsburger" isn't the best way to tell your
wife " I love You". Don't be a cheap skate !!! Grab your visa and make a
surprise reservation to somewhere " Neither of you" have been be for. My wife
and I go every year somewhere different with no kids for an anniversery
weekend and keep a photo album. This gives us something to look forward to
each year. You can plan to romantic weekend in the wind , rain or snow any
old time. Thats my advice Karen.