[pct-l] Paddy's Gear

Has anybody on the list had any experience with Paddy's Gear.  I put in a
sizeable order more than 2 months ago and have not received a thing.  a
month ago I got my only response from them:  "We'll get right on it".  My
departure date is a little more than a month away, and either I need to
find these items elsewhere before I go, or wait for something that may
never come.

I believe that the recommendation for Paddy's Gear originally came on this
list from Sly, but I have been unable to contact him as well.

Goforth