[pct-l] the slippery poncho

Well Gosh there Mr. "Strider"
if I do that then I would be all wet and would not need the poncho
However I will win (>:   eventually........nearly got it on once today.
Marge

Subject: [pct-l] Puttin On The Poncho

From Greg" Strider" Hummel
Here is how I would do put on that darn slippery poncho:

Find the nearest calm, deep lake and carefully spread the poncho out on
the
surface of the lake.  Then find the highest perch you can and dive head
first
into the center of the poncho careful to bullseye the head opening.  And
ta
da!  There you have it!

Basically, just go jump in a lake! ;-)

I hope this helps!!!!