[pct-l] Resupply at the Country Store on Hiway 38 Lancaster

Country Store" .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
outside of Lancaster will accept and hold parcels for PCT hikers.  I
can't
get through to them on the telephone, and I was wondering if anyone had
recent information about them.  Are they still accepting hiker's
packages?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We hiked in Late Nov & early Dec this past year and we used this as a
resupply.  The store was operating then:
The area code for the store has changed:
I show now   661 724 9097

Marge

Thanks,
Greg Prothman, Sr.