[pct-l] 2000 kickoff

As a PCT 2000 gonna-be, I would like to thank all of
the KO organizers, supporters, and volunteers who are
trying to help this year's *class* reach their goals,
whatever they may be.  Being from south Florida where
most people are rude and obnoxious (except me, of
course), I greatly appreciate all of you who are
taking time out of your lives to help me/us.  While I
am anxious about my journey, the KO angels and the
people on this list who offer their advice/experience/
wisdom are relieving some of the stress.  THANK YOU
ALL SO VERY MUCH!  I hope to meet you all at the
kickoff (or along the way) to thank you in person.

Sara B. PCT 2000