[pct-l] Whole Milk

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:27:08 -0600 (CST) PCT List Admin
<brick@fastpack.com> writes:

> Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:20:43 -0800
> To: pct-l@edina.hack.net
> From: d111@mail.jps.net (david paulson)
> Subject: Whole Milk
>
> Howdy List -
>
>      I'm looking for a source of bulk, Whole milk powder.  Any ideas?
> want all the fat I can get for this summer's hike!

Dave -
Try Nido (brand name) - it's a Nestle product.  Comes in several sizes -
I have a 12.7 oz can in front of me and I know there's a larger size
available.  We used it on the CDT last year and we'll use it again this
year.  You may find it in "ethnic" groceries.  There are several other
brands but I don't remember the names at the moment.  Try it at home -
make sure you like it before you get on the trail.

Walk softly,
Jim
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.