[pct-l] Hikers Oasis, Kamp Anza

Hello
We thought we should send a little follow up note about Goforths
posting.  We do accept resupply boxes here at Kamp Anza "Hikers Oasis",
but we want you all to think about the extra weight that you will have
to carry up the divide, vs. resupplying at Idllywild, where you will
have a lot less uphill with all that extra weight. Just a thought from
here, we have not hiked, but we see a lot of weary hikers come in here,
and want you to think about all aspects when you plan your resupply
spots.  Remember, you don't have to resupply here, just stop by with
your weary bones. We are really looking forward to seeing a lot of you
in the next few months...busy right now trying to get things organized,
so we have everything ready for your visits. Our web site is
www.jps.net/thebear1/
Pat & Paul...Hikers Oasis