[pct-l] Snake Feed

 Should take about 9 esbit tablets to properly cook one medium rattler (
feeds four ). Also am planning on carrying my optimus 111 as a back up to the
alcohol,esbit barkburner combo stove. Also working on my new Styrofoam cup
burning stove. Burns styrofoam cups which are light and put out the same
BTU's as one esbit tablet. ( for a fraction of the cost ) Plus I love the
smell!!! One bonus is when camping in a crowded campground, fuel is easily
found in near by dumpster's and garbage cans. Plus no one is crowd your
camping space with the Styrofoam 2000 campstove burning. Also wards off
Mosquitoesand makes being found by airplanes easy. ( no more lost hikers )
Stove will come with duel fuel" Used Tire Chip Burner " adapter by fall 2000.