RE: [pct-l] I think I already know the answer but......

Interesting.  I'm a GPS user and have the Garmin II plus, which at 9.3 oz, leads
me to often consider whether I really want to haul that extra weight. These new
units (eMap & eTrex), also 12 channel, certainly would make that decision a bit
easier.

...Kelly