[pct-l] Mr. Midnight Here

Well people,
that was a busy day of e-mails.
I hope some of you can feel proud that I have recently been converted (by
curiosity from continued discussion on this list) to an alcohol stove for
Y2KPCT.
As far as "The All Knowing _ _ _ Way", : Ya, whatever.     I use some. I
flush some.

So what did I really want to say?
I am also using some vacuum sealed bags for food, film, and stuff. But if
you wanted to make a bag "invisible" to a bears nose - soak the bag in
bleach, handle with latex gloves while packing in a re-supply box and don't
breathe. Or hang your food in a tree or use a bear proof canister.

Stealth camping in National Parks and Morals? I will admit to going off
trail in a national park and sleeping in the middle of no where. The rules
they have are well-meaning and for safety but I'm sorry, I'm bad. The glory
of waking up in a field with no one for miles around and your only company
are two noisy sandhill cranes will never leave my memory.

Lee