Re: [pct-l] The Ray Way as it is.

Hey WC - I think we can use you as our PR man for future senseless battles
of the sort. Clearly you've read the books and read them well (read: with
open mind). I'd love to clarify a few points on the list, regarding the
below, but I sense that I would be doing one of two things - 1) speaking to
those who really ought read the book first, or read it more determinedly and
with an open mind,(or read a current version rather than one written 10
years ago) or 2) preaching to the converted.

Trying to carry on a calm and rational discussion about any of the
Handbook's ideas on this list is like trying to make Hitler smile. Choose
thy battle wisely, and thy country too. :)

- Blisterfree, Handbook editor