freeze dried fruit

Is this appropriate for the 3-trail mailings lists?
Or recomendations on where to send it....

Freeze-Dried Fruit For Sale - I have about 100 foil pouches that weight 0.6
oz and contains the equivalent of 4 oz of rehydrated fruit left over from my
double hike and the girlfriend has said they gotta go.   There's two flavors
- peaches or fruit mix and I am selling them for $0.30 each plus postage.  I
had one or two pouches with my morning cereal and they really improved the
flavor.  These same pouches are the grey military freeze dried fruit pouches
sold in surplus stores for a buck a piece.  I bought over 400 of them for
the
through-hikes and ate 300+ of them over 220 or so days.