RE: [pct-l] Really? ......

Let me understand then. If I run across your smelly a$$ in an all you can
eat joint and it offends me I can do what I want as long as I don't feel
guilty about it and don't get caught? I mean, after all, I as an
"individuals still have to make the final decision on how to live our daily
lives,"

I am not saying that I don't sin. You, however, are advocating sin. You are
deciding to "become as God, determining for yourself what is good and
evil"....Genesis 3:5.

I think not. I think you should TRY to obey all laws, even if they sometimes
inconvience you. I think you should understand that the PCT belongs, not to
you, but to society. I think you should understand that government
organizations are created to carry out society's wishes. Those laws, rules
etc, were created to benefit society as a whole. Above all, I think you
should not advocate breaking laws.

Finally, I think you should understand the philosophical BS about speeding
is a concept that most of us debated and discarded . . . . in grade school.