[pct-l] The New K5 Competion two burner Acohol Stove

 Yes, I new duel burner will cook with the big boys!! Double your fun and use
two triangia burners and make your own stove. Great for party of two as each
hiker can carry one burner. Blow those little tablet stoves out of the water
and hit the trail while esbit stove owners are still staring waiting for
bubbles. And it burns easy to find alcohol (even rubbing alcohol) Better yet,
It doesn't cost the price of a new Lexus for fuel. But honestly, what
advantage does an esbit stove have over alcohol?? My old Optimus burned
unleaded and worked well but weighted 23 ozs. I can see cutting weight, but
those tablets must be plantinum coated to cost that much. If a thru-hiker
must cut weight that low, wouldn't an alcohol stove or even a small canister
stove be almost as light but far cheaper do operate??  PS I'm going to try to
fit 3 alcohol burners in a chopped down 3 lb. coffee can which will burner 9
ozs. in 25 minutes. Heep-Big-Plenty BTU's. You can order or make a single
burner stove, then chop a one lb. coffee can, add air holes high and low and
ta-da, your in business.