[pct-l] Yeah I know I'm a knuckle draggin' Neanderthal but......

All this talk about stoves just makes me realize how much I love my good OLE
MSR.   Sure it may be a pound heavier here or there but it's gotten my food
good and hot faithfully from Patagonia, to the AT, to the Himalayas!  I know
I'm breaking the golden rule of pack light but some things are worth their
weight in gold and yeah I do attach some sentimental feelings to all the
times over the years I've had with this stove.  Then again being 6,4 and
245pds I don't really feel that extra 16 ounces like the average hiker.
Sorry.....yep love my old heavy Walrus swift as well!
Cheers
Dharmabum