Re: [pct-l] trail maintenance

At 02:44 PM 2/5/00 -0800, Joanne Lennox wrote:

>Well, at any rate, I have never done any trail maintenance at all, and am
>definitely a little insecure about my abiltiy to grub, and muck, and cut
>and dig for very long.

Joanne

Consider trail work as yet another way to enjoy the trail.  Once you've
worked on one you see it with new eyes and you come to own a piece of it.
You percieve nuances of design and construction that you may have missed
before and become more mindful of the people who made it.  And working one
a trail crew can be a blast; you get to be with great people and share good
work.

And don't be insecure.  I've read your journal; you have what it takes.

Merlin