[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1026

Joanne, jump in with both feet. Anyone can help with keeping the PCT
neat, the right size, and free of over grown everything. I have helped
twice.  I really feel strongly that anyone of uses the PCT should help
with maintenance. Kind of like cleaning your own room when you were a
kid. Anyway, don't let it scare you off. You do what you can do and
enjoy meeting new people.  JoAnn Michael