[pct-l] Disclaimer regarding drift boxes.

Don't be a fool like I would have been had I used one.

Do not send your drift box to a place that you cannot forward it from unless you intend on packing everything in your backpack and walking down the trail.
I believe there are some places where you cannot forward a drift box.

Hyatt Lake--Maybe, but for a hefty fee.  Avoid this place if at all possible.
Elk Lake--??
Ollalie Lake-definitely not
Vermillion Valley--for a large fee

Are there any places you cannot send from Troubadour?