[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1023

For overall taste, calories (FAT, carbos, and protein!), and cost, I'll still
go with the energy bar that goes by the name Snickers. I just can't see the
down side to these as thru-hiker fuel.

I took some of those little bite sized ones on my last trip and simply put i had
way too many friends at the end of the day.  i remember one lady and her husband
were having to bail near muir ranch because of her bad blisters.  well i gave her
a snickers or two and she gave me a hug and a good dinner to boot.

Yup there is something about snickers in the wild.