[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1020

I really wanted to get away from the "film" thread as I believe it to be of
minor importance in regards to a serious hike. But I want to make one last
response to Lee Wilson's "The advantage to print films is a lab can
customize and color correct a print. With slides, what ends up on film is
the image you get."
. . . that depends how you look at it. I want to get exactly the photo I
took, mistakes in exposure or not. What I do not want is some photo
technician interpreting what my photo should be like, and in doing so,
changing my whole idea. Also, your negative or slide may be fine, but the
prints may often come out crappy do to depleted chemicals.