[pct-l] What's for dinner??

 What did everybody eat for dinner on their trip? I wouldn't mind trying
alcohol if I knew what to cook! I used my old flame thrower because Mac and
cheese takes a while to cook higher up and I'm not sure my little alcohol
burner could keep up.  PS  Most backpacks from the 70's had enough aluminum
tubing in them to built a decent ultralight ( as in plane, not hiker ) Where
are you " Porcelain People " PCT of 99. PS I have killed hundreds of
mosquitoes with the lighter trick, no burn holes in tent yet. Rest in peace