[pct-l] Rain?

The current state of rain in San Diego County...Almost none.

The rainiest months in San Diego are January and February.  With only five
day left this month, we have received only .03" of rain.  In fact, we have
had only .48" of rain since last July.  That puts us way under normal.

Hope for it to get wet soon or a lot of the seasonal water source might be
dry.  Keep an eye on rain in southern California, over the next few months,
and plan appropriately.

Tim and Ann
The Ravens
PCT '96