[pct-l] Kastner Shoe

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Tony DiLorenzo <tdilo@earthlink.net>.
* Please use <mailto:tdilo@earthlink.net> to reply to the sender.

I've been reading with great interest the different opinions on shoe for the trail.  I will be doing a south to north trek this year and have concerns about what shoe I will go with through the Sierra Nevada range.  I found this shoe, Kestner Shoe, in Runners World and check out their site. www.kastnershoe.com  Has anybody else seen them?  Has anyone used them?  Let me know your thoughts.  See you in Porland.

Tony
PCT 2000
www.7000000steps.homepage.com