Am OFF

Got my Car loaded up with my downhill skis, skate skis and snowshoes.
Going to Sun Valley ID and McCall ID to ski for 3 weeks.It is Ancient
Skier Week in Sun Valley and I am a Ancient Ski Racer so it will be fun
to see all the oldies.

Got all my Xmas Money and will hit the big city of Boise ID to REI.
Benchmark and a few others and will check out all the gear I do not have
such as  silk liners, triangia stove etc etc etc. Can hardly wait to get
out of the sunshine and into the snow.....  See you all in a few weeks.

Marge the old gal

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.