Re: [pct-l] Trekking Poles?

I carry the Liek (sp?) collaspabile poles on anything longer than
about 20 miles with light or heavy pack becasue of stream
crossings on logs, boulder hopping and downhills.  There
weight is "minimal" and when I want my hands free I stow
them on the side of the pack. Lately I have been finding that
just one pole is sufficent for 5 to 100 miles +. Perhaps that
is because of my foot injury and I favor one side now.

Rich