[pct-l] att: Jim Owens

This is the best I know to reach Jim Owens, so pardon this post for the
rest of you. Jim, Joanne Lennox sent me a towns table for the CDT in an
attachment. She thought you were the source of it. Are you? If so, I'm
wondering if it's possible to receive it in hard copy or another format.
My translator crops the bottoms of the pages so I am missing quite a few
miles!! This is great info, as are the other two attachments. Thanks, if
you're the source. Otherwise, Happy New Year anyway! Hope to hear from you.

Namaste, m
--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus