[pct-l] CDT

I'm leaning toward doing the Colorado section of the CDT this summer.
I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience there. My map and
compass skills are adequate at best. I definitely plan to improve them
in the spring, and at the same time, don't want to put myself in a
situation that could be frustrating and dangerous cuz my routefinding
skills aren't up to it. Are there any discussion lists or email lists
about the CDT? I've found the CDTA site and have the Colorado section
guide. What else is out there? Thanks in advance.

I wish you all a peaceful, prosperous and passionate New Year.

Namaste, m
--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus