[pct-l] Tyndall Creek 775 from the west?

Susan Virnig susan at newstories.org
Mon Jul 18 16:40:11 CDT 2022

I’m a section hiker from Spokane and you all have been very helpful in the
past.  I’m trying to get into the PCT around mile 775 by Tyndall Creek, to
have a continuous connection.  (Last year left via Shepherd Pass, which is
a crazy trail — 9000’ elevation gain/loss in 6 miles.)

Currently have a permit to go back into Shepherd Pass, but am wondering if
there is a way from the west to get back up to the PCT that is not quite so
steep and hopefully better maintained.  Any suggestions?

—Sunshine/Susan from Spokane