[pct-l] section J

David Hough reading PCT-L pctl at oakapple.net
Wed Jul 13 09:36:58 CDT 2022

Over the next couple of weekends I hope to fill in some gaps in section J,
from Boulder Lake trail junction (north of Sonora Pass) to Parkdale Summit
(just north of The Nipple, Lost Lakes, and Upper Blue Lake).

This late in a drought year I expect the ice chute issues on Raymond Peak
are manageable.     No other issues are listed in section J on pcta.org.
Anybody know anything different?

Smoke issues are moderate in this area at the moment from the Electra Fire.
The Washburn Fire is an issue further south in Yosemite.    The next few
days are supposed to be windy, so hopefully nothing new is ignited.

David Hough