[pct-l] Suggestions

Richard Brinkman richardb10 at live.com
Sat Jul 2 17:54:10 CDT 2022

Hey Chief!

Wenatchee Valley Shuttle runs several trips a day from Seatac to the Big Y (the junction for Hwy 97 South to I-90) https://www.wenatcheevalleyshuttle.com/

You however would have to hitch from there unless there is Greyhound or Trailways service from Wenatchee.  I would offer to give you that ride from the Big Y to Snoqualmie Pass but I am going to be on trail myself.  Best,

Roadwalker

Wenatchee Valley Shuttle - Shuttling Between Sea-Tac and Wenatchee<https://www.wenatcheevalleyshuttle.com/>
Call Center Hours Monday-Friday 5:00am-9:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 5:00am-9:00pm
www.wenatcheevalleyshuttle.com