[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 141, Issue 3

james8313 at sti.net james8313 at sti.net
Fri Jun 18 12:38:23 CDT 2021

Old info but the links should still be good - pre 2010

To Lancaster:

LAX FLYAWAY --- http://www.lawa.org/flyaway/
bus to Union Station 1 hour trip $7.00

Metrollink --- http://www.metrolinktrains.com/
train to Lancaster -- $11.75

CREST Bus North to Pearsonville Shell Station -- Mammoth
-- see if they may drop you off at Nine Mile Canyon - Kennedy
Meadows Road a few miles north of Pearsonville -- this is a M-W-F only
bus service --
http://easternsierratransitauthority.com/wb/pages/bus-routes/crest-mam
moth-lancaster.php

Yosemite James