[pct-l] Halfmiles Maps

Town Food pctl at marcusschwartz.com
Thu Jun 17 16:34:39 CDT 2021

You can find old versions of Halfmile's website (and many other
websites) on the Internet Archive project, at archive.org.  His map
downloads from late 2019 can be found here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20191115075409/https://www.pctmap.net/maps/

You can use the left and right arrows at the top of the page to move
forward and backwards in time, in case some of the links are broken.

  -=Town Food