[pct-l] Access Road Information

JimLBanks at verizon.net JimLBanks at verizon.net
Tue Jul 20 21:07:21 CDT 2021

I will be starting a north-bound section hike in August at the trailhead
just off Forest Road 23 north of Trout Lake, Washington.  I will be parking
my motorcycle at White Pass trailhead and then driving my truck down to the
trailhead just off Forest Road 23.  My question is does anyone have any
information on the condition of Forest Road 23 north of where the trail
crosses?  The road continues on north to the town of Randle on Highway 12.
Somewhere north of the trail crossing the road ceases to be paved.  Anyone
driven this lately?  What was the condition?

Thanks,

I-Beam