[pct-l] PCTA Communicator Magazines

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:28:11 CST 2021

>>> I'm moving and have decided as part of that process of downsizing to offer up my collection of 2009 to present collection of the PCTA Communicator.  I possess over 60 issues including many of the annual calendars with it's beautiful photography.  These are in excellent or better condition other than blacking out of my personal address information.
So here's the deal.  In exchange for a donation of $75 to the PCTA
($75 minus shipping goes to the PCTA) you will get the whole
collection sent via media mail.  Please contact me off-list if
interested.

Thumper aka Dan C <<<

Thumper-

I have an idea...

How about I offer up a "bid" for your collection. You have something
really special by the way. I'll pledge an additional $100 on top of
your asking price of $75, so if you are so inclined, the PCTA can reap
a bit more for your selfless act. I'll offer $175 for the whole kit
and kaboodle. Maybe someone else will take a shot at the top bid and
push it a little into the green column. Name a bid ending date and let
the chips fall where they may. Say a week from now? Feb. 24th?

All the best,

Paint

Virus-free.
www.avg.com