[pct-l] Food

Nathan Dreon ndreon at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 21:56:22 CDT 2020

Thank you to everyone who helped me with my transportation question earlier.  With your help I think I can make it to the trail.  Once I get there I’m going to have to eat, so I’m looking at food choices.  I plan to go stoveless, I’m not strong and would rather carry water than fuel.
I found something in the local store that doesn’t seem too bad.  Knorr Rice Medley.  It is Parboiled rice and pasta with traces of vegetables and flavorings.  I soaked it in water for a few hours and it was soft enough to eat and I didn’t gag on it.  My standards are low and it met them.
My question is, can humans digest this stuff if it isn’t cooked?