[pct-l] Fwd: Good info

William E Frenette groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 08:52:49 CDT 2020

From: Matthew Antuzzi <mattantuzzi at verizon.net>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Subject: Good info
To: mattantuzzi <mattantuzzi at verizon.net>
This was sent to me by an old Navy friend and retired airline pilot.  I don't know if the below info is true, but if it is, it could be a life saver.Matt

 #yiv8151277171 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Someone may thank you for this info!!
     Our dentist passed this info on:

Taiwanese health experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning: Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection. By the time you're experiencing coughing, stiffness, or tightness, 50% of your lung tissue may already be infected and fibrotic. Please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.

Excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That obviously is very dangerous.