[pct-l] Marmot

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:10:17 CDT 2020

Don’t know if they considered themselves a “class” but the hikers who did the trail in ‘76 were/are well known. They also knew of and saw others on the trail and kept track of where they were. Two of those were the famous Carolyn Burkhart(Ravensong), first woman to solo  thruhike the PCT and  Jean Ella( who went on to do the CDT in I think in ‘78 or  ‘79). Jean Ella hiked with a woman who’s last name was something like Stockton( hope someone else can remember her correct name).
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone