[pct-l] getting to KMS

Frank Qualls franklin_qualls at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:03:27 CDT 2020

I think the simplest route would be LAX to Bakersfield, Bakersfield to Lake Isabella, hitch to the trailhead, start going North

Not the prettiest terrain, but it will get you to the trail with less stress.

I’m hoping to start the AT somewhere mid-trail a couple of weeks after it opens (maybe mid-June to mid-July)

Warmest regards   -   Frank Qualls

el caminante    -   2000 miles on the PCT 2012

Message: 4