[pct-l] Quiz Two

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 12:21:55 CDT 2020

Switchback the Trail Pirate writes: For our second and week two quiz, I want to ask about one of our mentors and inspirations, John Muir.  We all know he made many walks in the Sierras and elsewhere.  The question is what was the term he was most comfortable with in describing his movement through the countryside, especially in the Sierras?  Second, what term normally used today to describe moving along a trail, that he did not like at all and why?  I am as always, your most humble and obedient servant, etc., etc., etc. --- Sir Switchback of the Trail Pirate