[pct-l] San Jacinto Trail Report / Snow, weather, and water conditions for the San Jacinto Mountains

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:54:26 CDT 2020

Hikers! Go here, for current weather / trail conditions. Hike smart!

https://sanjacjon.com/

Snow storm update 10th April 2020
<https://sanjacjon.com/2020/04/10/snow-storm-update-10th-april-2020/>

[*UPDATE 11th April*: I recorded a short video
<https://youtu.be/p7N7iui5eeY> on Deer Springs Trail at the top of Seven
Pines Trail late this morning. Snow was deep – for an April storm – on the
west side, but I forgot to mention in the video that on the eastern side at
similar elevation (Long Valley) there is less than half the depth of snow.]
Jon, provides a tremendous service to the hiking community, spending
(probably) more real time out- and up... on the mountain, than anybody else
on the planet.
Thank you Jon!

Enjoy,

Paint YW