[pct-l] south from Tehachapi

DANIEL COHEN dofdear at cox.net
Mon Mar 25 12:28:24 CDT 2019

Hi Susan,
I've responded in kind,

1.  Not sure where you are starting from but for bus service check out https://webstore.trailways.com/buy-bus-tickets/tehachapi-ca .

2.  Personally I like the Postholer Google Maps with the Snow Depth Map Skin.  Check out https://www.postholer.com/google-map/Pacific-Crest-Trail/1 .

3.  Do not know.

4. I do not but in reviewing the Postholer map there does not appear to be much snow along the PCT through Angeles NF.  My opinion would be to hike the PCT.

5. I always carry something...

6.  HYOH - Today the San Diego county UV levels are pretty high (+8) for this early in the year so if sun exposure is an issue then you know the answer...

7. There is no snow currently in the Lagunas.  Again, review the snow map.

Hope this helps and please feel free to reach up for additional questions

Thumper aka dofdear