[pct-l] Whitewater to Big Bear

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Mar 20 12:33:55 CDT 2019

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 7:46 AM Rick Parker <rickrparker at icloud.com> wrote:

> Any reports or forecasts on trail conditions above Whitewater Preserve and
> Big Bear.  Need to have my Micro Spikes sent to my resupply in a few days.
> Snow/Ice? water? Slides?

Well, it is snowing in Big Bear today. I doubt it will be cold enough to
freeze the snow hard enough to need microspikes, but an Ice Axe might be
useful. When are you planning on being there?

You can see the ski resorts webcams here, but remember they make a lot of
snow. so look at the coverage next to the runs, not on them. Good luck

https://www.bigbearmountainresort.com/winter/mountain-information/web-cams