[pct-l] So Cal Rain

Laurie Hallum laurie_h1234 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 21:44:18 CST 2019

      We had a major storm (rain in the valley and snow in the mountains) last week.  A 2 1/2 gallon bucket is almost full on my property in the North Sacramento Valley outside Redding.  I have a strange water gauge.  The forecast is for more rain/snow starting tomorrow, Tuesday, and it's predicted to be more than the last storm with flood warnings.     Snow sport people are very happy.  People in the mud are not, but it looks like Shasta Lake is getting pretty full and hopefully the trail water will be in good shape through the hiking season.  Happy trails,Lady Pegasus